L-A-D Managed Land
The L-A-D Foundation owns more than 146,000 acres of land. Much of this is Pioneer Forest. Leased lands include a state park, a state historic site, and seven Missouri Natural Areas. One of the Foundation's properties is recognized as a National Natural Landmark and another is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. There also are nearly 1000 acres of river corridor land within the National Park Service Ozark National Scenic Riverways.
An important part of the mission of the Foundation is to protect lands with biological, geological, or cultural resource value. Explore the links in the left-hand column to learn more about these Missouri treasures.
- Ball Mill Resurgence Natural Area, Perry County
- Cave Spring, Shannon County.
- Clifty Creek Natural Bridge, Maries County
- Current River Natural Area, Shannon County
- Dillard Mill State Historic Site, Crawford County
- Dripping Springs Natural Area, Texas County
- Grand Gulf State Park, Oregon County
- Hickory Canyons Natural Area, Ste. Genevieve County
- Horseshoe Bend Natural Area, Texas County
- Piney River Narrows Natural Area, Texas County
- Riverways Corridor Lands
- Virgin Pine, Shannon County
Explore the links in the left-hand column for more information on each of these Missouri treasures.